The Klettersack from Topo Designs is a fun, functional backpack made in the USA and designed for city and mountain use. Its 22-liter capacity is the perfect size for daily use, but it also works well for camping, hiking and short backpacking excursions.
Its 1000D Cordura® exterior puts up with just about anything you throw its way, and the interior's pack-cloth liner keeps things safe and dry when it matters most. But the Klettersack is more than just a functional backpack - it's a lifestyle statement. Its bold, overbuilt YKK zippers are easy to use, even with gloves, and the craftsmanship on the Klettersack is impeccable.
For more information on how the backpack performed during our field tests, check out our full Klettersack review.
Klettersack Specs and Features
- 22 liters capacity
- 1000D Cordura® nylon exterior
- Thick pack-cloth interior
- Draw-string closure
- Thick, durable plastic hardware
- Chunky zippers and simple pocket organization
- Leather lash tabs to hold extra gear and supplies
- Wide, comfortable shoulder straps to make heavy loads easy to manage
- Internal sleeve that fits most 17" laptops
- Side pockets to hold water bottles and accessories
- Top pocket ideal for keys, wallets and small goods
- Olive pack: 29.6 ounces; Navy and leather pack: 34.4 ounces
- Made in USA
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship and defect in materials
The Klettersack may have its roots in old-time mountaineering, but it's ideal for today's modern commuter, student or professional. We've used it extensively working, hiking and camping, and found that for open-minded adventurers, it's hard to beat the style and function of the Klettersack.